Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
scribler
Binge Watcher

Re: Unable to claim free HDMI Extender

Jump to solution

How long it takes for Roku Support to respond to the customer for these escalations?

0 Kudos
scribler
Binge Watcher

Re: Problems with Roku Streaming Stick overheating

Jump to solution

Can you share an actual customer count who are successfully able to order this 

0 Kudos
scribler
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Can you actually share the count of customers who have successfully ordered this 

0 Kudos
scribler
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Can you actually share the count of customers who have SUCCESSFULLY ordered this HDMI extender?

This page is broken on your website and no customer is able to order it, regardless of which OS or browser they use.

also, How long it takes for Roku Support to respond to the customer for these escalations?

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Thanks for keeping in touch and following up, @scribler.
Rest assured that I’ve escalated your issue and created a follow-up to our Canada support team. Keep an eye on your email, a member of our support team will be in contact.
We sincerely appreciate your patience and we are working on ways to better improve this process.
Thanks,
Mary

0 Kudos
EarthBoundX5
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I get no error, the Continue button just does not work or function.  I copy and pasted the Serial from my account page.  I've already cleared cache.  I'm using Firefox, but will try another browser.

I'm having the same issue as everyone else, it's a broken website issue.  I could troubleshoot, diagnose, and figure it out if your development teams cannot...but I'd expect to be compensated as a consultant.

EDIT: Chrome and new Edge worked.  So it's an issue with your SQEs not properly testing Firefox or your Devs not supporting it.  I would at the least add a note to customers that Firefox isn't supported or have your Developers fix it.  With more and more people moving back to Firefox away from Chrome again, it'd probably be good to support it.

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
nmtarheel

Re: Free HDMI Cable Site Issue

Jump to solution

I am having the same problem as all the other uses.  I fill in the form and that is as far as I get.

Serial Number YH0060400539

thanks

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Saw your post, @nmtarheel.

Thanks for reaching out and providing your information.
I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Regards,
Mary

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I am not sure how to create my own threat to also address this issue.  

My Roku Device is overheating and your HDMI extender website is not working on Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Firefox or the Brave browser.  Each time I hit the continue button it simply does nothing.  

It's almost as if the code for your site is broken.  IT may be intentional so that Roku hands out less.  Either way I truly need an extender.  

YH00HD271602

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Hey @Divineblonde

Thanks for the post.

I have passed along your information and concern to our Support team. They will follow up and further assist you through email.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos