Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mek02895

Re: Unable to claim free HDMI Extender

Jump to solution

Trying to get the extender for the hdmi stick which is plugged directly into my LG OLED.  The web page does not open up after entering my info including the serial number for the Roku Stick. 

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Unable to claim free HDMI Extender

Jump to solution

Hi @mek02895

I hope you're doing well.

We would suggest double-checking the serial number making sure to put zeros instead of the letter O. You can also try using a different browser or private/incognito tab then see if that will allow you to submit your request for a free HDMI extender. 

Moreover, if the issue persists, please reply here with your Roku device serial number which can be located at the back of the device or by navigating to Settings System About

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
Smithc

Re: Overheating error code

Jump to solution

Entered all my information to receive a HDMI extension cable and the form will not allow me to continue. I click on the continue tab and nothing happens.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Thanks for getting in contact, @Smithc.

I understand that you are unable to claim the free HDMI extender. What Roku model device are you using? Have you tried clearing your cookies or cache or reloading the web browser or use a different one to access https://my.roku.com/HDMI? Do you have a computer you can access the website with?

If you are still having any issues, please provide the serial number of your Roku device so we can assist further.

Thanks,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Bridgettepass
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I have tried on my phone, computer, and iPad. I did clear my cache and cookies and it still did not work. I can fill out the form but I am unable to click continue. The serial number is 215116923625. Thank you!

0 Kudos
Bridgettepass
Channel Surfer

Re: Free HDMI Cable Site Issue

Jump to solution

This was the number I called. 408-556-9391
It said it was a customer service number. 

0 Kudos
Bridgettepass
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I am in Kentucky. The serial number is 215116923625. 

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@Bridgettepass, that doesn't look like a serial number to me.  There's usually letters and digits.  Check the serial number shown under Settings->System->About or at https://my.roku.com under your linked devices.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
Sylvannia

Jump to solution

Use your Roku settings, system and arrow all the way to the right to see the serial number of your Roku on the screen. Its different than whats on the stick.  Whats on the stick as a serial number is actually called ID on the screen.  The serial number the website uses is the serial number on the Roku System screen.  It has letters and numbers.  I got one in two days.

Sylvannia

Jump to solution

This is the correct resolution to all these posts and should be reentered at the top.