Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Ultra wireless earbuds lose sound

After plugging in the earbuds to my Ultra Remote a few minutes later the sound disappears and the remote stops working. My only remedy is to remove the batteries from the remote, unplug the TV box and HDMI, then reset everything. The sounds and functionality will return for a few minutes then the same thing happens. Without the ear buds the remote works fine. Frustrating since we paid extra for the Ultra features.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Ultra wireless earbuds lose sound

@Avision 

Thanks for the inquiry.

We would recommend checking out troubleshooting steps for issues with private listening on our Support page here: How do I solve problems with private listening?

If your issue is still not resolved, please feel free to  send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos