Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Maelish
Level 7

Ultra Remote Stops Working

Does anyone else have a problem where the remote for their Ultra stops working for up to a minute or so?  It happens with fresh batteries & without a battery warning.  

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

Re: Ultra Remote Stops Working

I to am experiencing this same issue along with multiple other issues with my Ultra remote. 

1. Many times my remote is unresponsive. It will not do anything. Thinking it is the batteries, I put fresh ones in, the remote works again for a short period of time then the remote returns to an unresponsive state. It is very frustrating. Sometimes unseating the batteries and re-seating them again does the trick, but not always. I bought a pack of new batteries and have rotated them through with the same issues.

2. The volume up bottom on occasion brings up the guide or pauses shows during playback instead of turning the volume up.  
0 Kudos
Maelish
Level 7

Re: Ultra Remote Stops Working

I wonder if it's a specific generation of remote for the Ultra or the actual Roku itself.
0 Kudos