Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aprasad123
Reel Rookie

Re: USB Power Cable with Long-range Wireless Receiver

@RokuKariza-D I bought one a month ago and it is already broken. The charger is very low class and bent within couple of weeks of use. Very disappointed that it broke in a month. Can you help me out? 

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

@aprasad123

Thanks for reaching out.

I have passed along your information and concern to our Support team. They will follow up and further assist you through email.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
LBoogie

As with everyone else on this forum, my long range wireless power cable also bent out of place and now no longer provides power to my roku 3180x. Considering you can get a new roku for $30-$40, I think $20 is absurd to replace the power adapter. Perhaps on the next model you create, the wifi should be in the roku stick and not on the power cord! Unless you did it purposely to suck money from your customers. I would like a replacement power cable please. I refuse to pay for one, and if not provided with one and I need to buy another streaming device, it will never be roku again. Which would suck, because when your device works, it’s fantastic. 

My roku stick is SN: 21504D267864

0 Kudos
aprasad123
Reel Rookie

Roku is a SCAM. I raised a concern in this forum and immediately told that a case has been raised. But there is no way to check status except email follow ups. Got two responses saying they are looking into it in 2-3 weeks and they closed the case without any proper closure or notification. This is not acceptable!!!

0 Kudos
sritodi
Channel Surfer

I have similar problem on my device that was purchased just over 1 year ago

S/N:YH0052289400

0 Kudos
tshibly

I have the same issue with one of my three Roku long range wireless power cables. I ended up buying a new Roku stick complete. But I still would like to know where to buy just the receiver power cable. Thanks. 

0 Kudos
Soyti

S/N: 26314C33704

0 Kudos
sritodi
Channel Surfer

@RokuKariza-D 

I have similar problem on my device that was purchased just over 1 year ago

S/N:YH0052289400

0 Kudos
yannick026

Good morning,

The exact same problem for me. started to use yesterday and it is defective a couple of hours after utilization. sn is YH00EF820862

Could you help me out?

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Hello @yannick026

Thanks for the post.

I have passed along your information and concern to our Support team. They will follow up and further assist you through email.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos