Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: USB Power Cable with Long-range Wireless Receiver

Again, glad your unit did not need to be unplugged.  Mine did and it fell apart.  It was not forced.  Still waiting for customer service or a way to contact them.  If you cannot be helpful to the request, I don't need to hear your amazing experience with units that did not have defects.

Ello2022
Roku Guru

@jschoengarth  I am being helpful. Your Stick is out of warranty. The replacement cable is $20. The cable has been out of stock for months. This isn’t customer service. This is a community support forum. No one is going to give you a cable for free. So your better off buying a new Stick instead of spending hours and days on here asking for customer service 

0 Kudos
bessfriend
Channel Surfer

seems I'm having the same issue. at first, I wondered why my remote didn't work, reset my stick, record my router, all done multiple times, still nothing. finally figured it was the wireless receiver. I just replaced my previous stick less than a year ago and now this. doesn't make sense. please help. 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@bessfriend

Thanks for the post.

Can you please provide the serial number of your Roku device from Settings>System>About? I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
bessfriend
Channel Surfer

I am unable to get the information by your directions because the remote won't connect with the stick because the wireless recurve doesn't work so I can't get it to work at all without that connection. I am able to get the info directly from the physical stick itself though.

the stick is a 4K+
Model: 3821X
SN: S09T4195GGUU

Long-range Wireless Receiver FCCID TO RIO42 IC 5959A-R1039
Model: WRO02
0 Kudos

I've also had the same problem with the power cable breaking at the connection and my Roku stick no longer working.

My serial is 235130512061.

There doesn't seem to be any way to get a replacement. Smiley Sad

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@bessfriend @TravelBunny

Thanks for providing us with your device information, I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Lchel

Hello, I have had the same problem as the other folks. The long range Wi-Fi receiver broke at the connection point. 

the serial number is c137c0474330

0 Kudos
Jenrainey
Reel Rookie

after being asked by Roku to provide the serial number & receiving zero response since, I gave up & bought a couple of Amazon fire sticks. I’ve given up on Roku. 

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Jenrainey

Thanks for the post.

It doesn't look like you've provided a valid serial number/device ID of the Roku Streaming Stick as we have requested.

Once we have this information, we will be able to pass it along to our Support team to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos