Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
blanketjones
Reel Rookie

Re: USB Power Cable with Long-range Wireless Receiver

to all the people posting on this thread: clearly the product is defective.  roku will not send a replacement.  vote with your feet, discard your roku, and go to another provider that stands behind its products.  roku will die in the marketplace.  it cannot compete with the likes of apple, google, and amazon.

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

0 Kudos
sritodi
Channel Surfer

Lack of support and transparency from Roku is really frustrating. I had a faulty remote and had to replace the battery every 5-7 days. Luckily then Roku obliged and sent a replacement. 

What's frustrating is that #ROKU was aware of the issue for months and didn't proactively reach out to it's customers. They knew the period of manufacture and possibly batch numbers too, just decided to not act properly.

caderitter

I also have this problem. My long range receiver cable broke on its own and now I can't use my Roku, and the replacement cable is backordered for months and months. I'd like a replacement cable 🙂

Model: 3810X

SN: 21507F984202

0 Kudos
Robbob82
Reel Rookie

I have the same problem! Bought the stick on 1st July, so it's lasted barely six months and the device is now useless.

Seems to be a particular problem with Roku.

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@aj8167

Thanks for the post and providing us with your information.

I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@caderitter

Thanks for the post and providing us with your information.

Please be aware that your device is no longer under warranty. If you need a replacement cable for your Roku device, you can purchase a replacement on our Products page here: https://www.roku.com/products/accessories

For more information about our device warranty, visit our Support page here: Player warranty and license agreement

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts.

If you have not already, can you please provide the serial number of your Roku device from Settings>System>About? I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Ehamilton

I bought my remote in September, less than 5 months ago and the receiver no longer works. When emailing the support line they replied that there was nothing they could do because I live in Canada. I will never buy this product again and don't recommend it to anyone. What a waste of money only to break after 5 months. 

azahar808
Reel Rookie

My Serial Number is 2150CE343500

0 Kudos