Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
faltay
Reel Rookie

Re: USB Power Cable with Long-range Wireless Receiver

It did not start with the pairing issue. First, the tip of the USB power Cable with Long-range Wireless Receiver recently came off, even though we haven't touched it for a long time. I tried to put it back but it was not possible. Then I found another cable which is a standart USB power cable(without a wireless Receiver), but this time the remote stopped working and I could not pair it with the roku stick. By the way, I have tried all the steps in your support page. I believe it is all related to USB power Cable with Long-range Wireless Receiver and I need a replacement one.

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

@faltay

Thanks for the reply.

I have passed along your information and concern to our Support team. They will follow up and further assist you through email.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
blanketjones
Reel Rookie

So, are you guys going to stand behind your product and send me (and others who received defective cables) a replacement cable?  As you must know, you used a weird form factor so that we cannot use the stick with a standard micro-USB charging cable, which renders the Roku stick pretty much useless given that the cable you supplied broke about a week after I got the device.

Wirecutter has bumped Roku for Google Chromecast - if you guys want to keep up, you need to support your customers!  

Looking forward to your prompt reply, as all I see on this channel is "support will reach out to you soon" - and I have never heard a peep.

Thx - 

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

@blanketjones

Thanks for following up.

It looks like we reached out to you through email. We would recommend checking your email spam folder as sometimes our contact can be found there. 

Please keep us posted!

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Cosmodaddy

I have the exact same issue. I have two sticks so was eventually able to ascertain that the supplied cable is integral to the correct functioning of the stick, but of course only after purchasing a regular mini usb and discovering that it doesn’t work and some tedious swapping around with my other stick’s cable. My SN is 235OA3897338

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Hey @Cosmodaddy

Thanks for reaching out. 

I have passed along your information and concern to our Support team. They will follow up and further assist you through email.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos

My long range wireless receiver has stopped working. I see you guys ask for Serial number so here it is I hope to hear from you soon. serial number is so904187pkd1

Model # 38206

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

@Evolonednb13

Thanks for providing us with your information.

I have passed them along to our Support team to assist you further. Please keep an eye on your emails since they will be reaching out to you from there.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
asales1210

My USB power cable is also not connecting to my remote. I tried using a different USB but that didn't seem to work either.

SN: 225099676040

Model 3810X

0 Kudos
davlef

We experienced the same problem with our cord. Are we eligible for a replacement for our 3810x?

S/N 21309G328934

Thanks.

0 Kudos