Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mkuklewicz

Re: USB Power Cable with Long-range Wi-Fi® Receiver

Jump to solution

I am having the same issues with mine, and it is out of stock and I have only have had it set up for about two months.  

0 Kudos
FastFurious
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@Mkuklewicz  Which Roku model do you own? What’s the model number?

0 Kudos
Mkuklewicz

Jump to solution

SN:225110435841

0 Kudos
FastFurious
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@Mkuklewicz  That’s your serial number not model number

0 Kudos
Mkuklewicz

Jump to solution

Model Number 3810RW

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@Mkuklewicz, ignore @FastFurious and whatever he decides to call himself tomorrow when he's booted off this community for the 10th time.

Since your stick is still under warranty start with the warranty replacements page:

Step-by-step instructions for returns and warranty replacements | Official Roku Support

If you don't get anywhere with that, one of the moderators like @RokuDanny-R should be able to help.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
FastFurious
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@renojim  The 3810 was released several years ago and is most likely not under warranty. They don’t even sell them in stores. If they bought it 2 months ago then they probably bought it off Amazon or eBay as refurbished 

0 Kudos
Samu1

Jump to solution

I have the same problem, the USB cable with long range broke and I can't get it anywhere, not even with roku, can someone help me?

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Samu1

Thanks for the post.

Please be aware that you can purchase replacement Advanced Wireless Receiver on our Products page here.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Dougeee
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

You addressed this problem almost a year ago but there's no solution. Your site's been listing that USB cable with long range Wi-Fi receiver has been out of stock for a year, to force people to buy new sticks to get the cable.  Mine broke within a month I'm and they're out of stock and you won't refund my purchase price and wanted me to ship my unit back to you at my cost For replacement

How about just give me a refund because I have my receipt for both of them because I had to buy a new one to get the cable.

0 Kudos