Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
help2869

Re: UPDATE: Did your Roku remote lose volume and TV control after the latest update? Check here!

Jump to solution

I went through this system update and my power button is still not working!!!!!!!!!!!!! I followed it step by step with no luck!

help2869

Re: UPDATE: Did your Roku remote lose volume and TV control after the latest update? Check here!

Jump to solution

Model: 4660X-Roku Ultra

Serial Number : YJ00C6022280  (CK384C022280)

SOFTWARE VERSION: 10.0.0 build 4198-46

TIMESTAMP 2021-05-21T12:32:32Z

Please use issue ID 80-202-352 to report the current issue

kyohejr
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

It concerns me that you are asking for which TV models are effected.  It seems like you dropped support for a bunch of older TVs and are adding it back as people complain.  How about you support all the TVs that worked before this disaster of an update?  This can't be that complicated.  If there is a size constraint that is influencing this you ought to consider storing the TV code map on the server.  

0 Kudos
rptherriault
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

My Device ID is 21399F273074

Ver. 10.0.0 build 4198-50

My Sony Bravia is model # KDL 50EX645

I originally bought Roku to enable streaming for this TV. Please notice that it has worked perfectly since about 18 months.

Please advise. I rebooted, I updated software and I run the remote right to the 50th trial...

Help....

help2869

Jump to solution

My TV IS:

Sharp Aquos 

Sharp LC-48LE551U 48-Inch Aquos HD 1080p 60Hz LED TV

Model: 4660X-Roku Ultra

Serial Number : YJ00C6022280  (CK384C022280)

SOFTWARE VERSION: 10.0.0 build 4198-46

TIMESTAMP 2021-05-21T12:32:32Z

Still no power after software update, although volume works! 

Jump to solution

Volume control for LG is still not working

3810X - Roku Streaming Stick+

Serial YH005W843039

Software Version 10.0.0 build 4198-50

Device ID C13895843039

TV LG 32LJ550M

I have multiple different LG TV's all with the same model Roku stick, all of them have the same issue. TV also has the latest software update. 

Glb1945
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I have now tried the plus on two different tv's, both with cec, and the voice control volume and mute do not work on either one.

Will return and buy a fire tv 4k stick instead.

Glb1945
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Nothing like having your customers debug your incompetent programmers code.

0 Kudos
Imemine
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

It's too bad they're having this much trouble I really like my Roku. But I won't buy another one. I don't understand why they don't just switch back to the version they were using prior to the last update it would seem simple enough to do instead of having all their customers go through this. Totally ridiculous

Mikey82
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I have a Roku Streaming Stick + that I cannot turn the TV on nor can I get volume.

I turn the TV on with TV remote and get the Roku screen but CAN NOT use the home button. 

The home button DOES NOT RESPOND. Therefore I CANNOT GET TO SETTINGS. 

PLEASE advise how to get Roku remote to work.

Thank you,

Michael Murphy