Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
joannemford
Reel Rookie

Re: UPDATE: Did your Roku remote lose volume and TV control after the latest update? Check here!

Jump to solution

Did all that, and I still have a 0 next to volume icon. How do I fix this? TCL Roku 5120X

joannemford
Reel Rookie

Re: UPDATE: Did your Roku remote lose volume and TV control after the latest update? Check here!

Jump to solution

Did all that,still have 0 next to volume icon. TCL model 32S3750, software 10.5.9

Kremlar
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Samsung TV here, no volume or tv control.  Started with 10.0, now running 10.5 with same issue.  Come on Roku, get this fixed!

Beck0001

Jump to solution

i have performed all updates , system went through all 50 channel selections and said my remote didnt match Samsung tv , ive been using Roku for a yr without a problem HELP 

ColdFire
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

My Roku remote is still non functioning… green pairing light still flashing non stop .. I’ve disconnected and reconnected the device … factory reset the device… made sure all connections are secure… it was working fine until that horrible update… I gave the Roku ultra 4K … any solutions from the Roku team??

VAR
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

It’s disgusting 

Roku hasn’t been able to fix this issue since early 2021 and the problem continues to spread

0 Kudos
ColdFire
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I ended up buying a replacement remote at Best Buy …it’s  rechargeable and one single full  charge last for a month (per box). As for the old remote it never paired I tried everything and for several weeks I tried… but zilch … hope you find a solution and hope Roku helps out its consumers ASAP 

0 Kudos
Ngoldstein
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

I've lost hope, and faith, in the Roku tech support team.  This issue is obviously pervasive in the community of Roku users.  Why they won't fix this bug is beyond me!

Please share more details on theremote you purchased.  Does it also control the Roku, or just the TV?  What's the make and model, or even provide a link to the item if you can.

Thanks in advance!

ColdFire
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

This is the remote I recently purchased… it works with the tv and Roku …but the headphone are sold separately(heads-up)This is the remote I recently purchased… it works with the tv and Roku …but the headphone are sold separately(heads-up)

Purchased it at Best Buy 

Ngoldstein
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Thank you!

0 Kudos