Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rachtowns

Re: UPDATE: Did your Roku remote lose volume and TV control after the latest update? Check here!

Jump to solution

Hello,

We have a Voice Remote RC399, and are on software version 10.0.0-build 4209-04.  The remote will currently control power but not sound. It controlled both before. Our tv model is a Samsung UN46EH5300F, made July 2012. When trying to set up the remote after doing updates and resets,  the word Samsung is not being recognized as a valid tv brand. We do not have an AVR. Any help would be appreciated. 

Bp224
Channel Surfer

Re: UPDATE: Did your Roku remote lose volume and TV control after the latest update? Check here!

Jump to solution

Remote is RC411

it controlled everything fine..

tv is Panasonic 

0 Kudos
Bp224
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

May or longer since the remote has worked..  why are you all not telling us what’s going on??

Tryzen

Jump to solution

Error resolved 

Paola1111

Jump to solution

Unfortunately my roku remote volume and power keys stopped working. The software is updated, I tried to re-pair my remote and the music plays but the music never stops so it just won't connect.

Device id: 25399G843659

10.0.0 build 4209-50

LG 50UK6090PUA

VAR
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Exactly what happened to me back in Mid May except with a Vizio tv

still no fix

0 Kudos
VAR
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

They just don’t know what they did

0 Kudos
bp2860
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

It worked fine until today.  Remote will not power the tv or control the volume or mute it. 

issue report tracker

Model 4662RW -Roku Ultra LT

Remote Voice remote RC419
Software: 10.0.0  build 4209-46

-did your remote control the TV before? Yes
-make and model of TV?  Samsung UN60JS7000
-are you connected to an AVR? No

I tried to reprogram the remote but it went through all the codes (50) and music never stopped.

I unplugged the roku and restarted it - still not working

i turned on the Anynet +(HDMI-CEC) -still not working.

0 Kudos
bkhhmom

Jump to solution

Issue ID 03-307-061  

won’t pair with voice remote after update .Hitachi / Roku ultra lt software version 10.0.0 build 4209-46 

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

MODEL 3810x

SERIAL YH00A4483204

ID 04-308-202

0 Kudos