Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Robert1021
Streaming Star

Re: UPDATE: Did your Roku remote lose volume and TV control after the latest update? Check here!

Jump to solution

Get google - they havent fixed the issue for months now

Robert1021
Streaming Star

Re: UPDATE: Did your Roku remote lose volume and TV control after the latest update? Check here!

Jump to solution

Weve been sending to you for months - no fixes

Old-Bill
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Not being able to fix a problem is understandable. Not being willing to communicate with customers isn't. 

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Old-Bill

Thanks for the follow up post.

As stated previously, the issue is still under investigation. Once more information is available, we will be sure to update this thread. In the meantime, your patience and understanding while we look into this further is much appreciated.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
VAR
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Robert1021

they are leaving us high and dry. 

agreed Maybe a fire stick for 

0 Kudos
VAR
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Danny R

as you know it’s been months and if the IT Dept hasn’t a clue on why my TV is no longer supported then …

0 Kudos
Staudie
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Ok this is just a joke.... I can program the remote to work thru the secret menu but the programing will not stick for more than an hour. I have a support ticket in and havnet hear anything. Im done.

steve14
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

My hisense roku tv R50+ has issues with volume controls on remote not working when using a receiver connected via CEC HDMI.   CEC feature is turned on.  The volume control works if not using the receiver and just using the tv speakers.   This used to work fine controlling receiver volume before the 10.0 update  Please note that I am able to turn receiver on and off using the remote...just volume and mute controls dont work. I hope you do an update to fix this issue. 

Roku TV 7205X

Hisense Model 50R6+

Serial number &N0015564281

software version 10.0.0 build 4209-39

0 Kudos
Jibo1961
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Same thing happened with us. Today, 7/29/21, we can't use our Roku remote to power up the TV or control the volume. Tried numerous solutions posted on this site to no avail. Does anyone have any idea on how to remedy this situation? 

Thanks,

Jeff

VAR
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Since May for me

and still no fix

ive recently read that Comcast wants to take over Roku 

that would take end  what was once good 

0 Kudos