Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Too many remotes

Jump to solution

I have a Roku express, Sony tv and sound bar. What Roku or universal remote will allow me to get rid of my other remotes and control all three devices with just one remote without buying an expensive harmony remote?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 19

Re: Too many remotes

Jump to solution

There's the One-For-All urc-7935 Streamer remote, it controls three types of devices TV, Soundbar, and Streamer, but only uses on device to do it. The tv commands are tv power and input key, the menu, cursor, and transport keys are for the Streamer, it all so has separate power key for the steamer. Then the volume and mute are left for the Soundbar. Its on sale at Walmart for $16.88 or can be had used on ebay for about $10. Here's picture next to roku tv remote:P1010420 (800x600).jpg

If you want a device that has separate device keys for each of the components theres the Inteset 422-3, about $25 on amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/Inteset-Universal-Backlit-Learning-Devices/dp/B00M4JYTWA/ref=sr_1_1?crid=2MW3...

Edmund

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted
Level 19

Re: Too many remotes

Jump to solution

There's the One-For-All urc-7935 Streamer remote, it controls three types of devices TV, Soundbar, and Streamer, but only uses on device to do it. The tv commands are tv power and input key, the menu, cursor, and transport keys are for the Streamer, it all so has separate power key for the steamer. Then the volume and mute are left for the Soundbar. Its on sale at Walmart for $16.88 or can be had used on ebay for about $10. Here's picture next to roku tv remote:P1010420 (800x600).jpg

If you want a device that has separate device keys for each of the components theres the Inteset 422-3, about $25 on amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/Inteset-Universal-Backlit-Learning-Devices/dp/B00M4JYTWA/ref=sr_1_1?crid=2MW3...

Edmund

View solution in original post