Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
denmark75

The remote control on Streaming Stick Model 3810X is now burning through batteries every few days.

The remote control on Streaming Stick Model 3810X is now burning through batteries every few days.  I have tried t research this issue and based on what I found, I did a system update but that has not solved the problem.  And now that research the issue again I find that others are saying the same thing...the update has not solved the problem.

What is Roku going to do to solve my issue?

2 REPLIES 2
Buddytdr

Re: The remote control on Streaming Stick Model 3810X is now burning through batteries every few day

I have two 3810x and both use batteries quick(like48hours), I have to take new ones out and put them back every 20 mins to use it.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: The remote control on Streaming Stick Model 3810X is now burning through batteries every few day

Hi @Buddytdr,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Have you tried running the steps on this link to get your remote back up and running? How to fix your Roku® voice or simple remote that is not working | Official Roku Support

Can you please provide the serial number/device ID on your Roku device? We'd like to take a closer look to see if there's anything else we can suggest to help.

Please keep us posted.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos