Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MacGruder
Level 7

TCL 5 and TCL 6 with Roku installed.

Jump to solution

I have both a TCL 5 and TCL 6 with Roku installed. According to my Roku Tips and Tricks section, I can get a Roku remote with a speaker jack and use it to listen to my TV's with an ear bud or other ear piece. I want to know how can I get a remote, separately to do this.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: TCL 5 and TCL 6 with Roku installed.

Jump to solution

@MacGruder

Thanks for the inquiry.

You can purchase an Enhanced Voice Remote on our Products page here: https://www.roku.com/products/accessories/player if your TV is compatible.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@MacGruder

Thanks for the inquiry.

You can purchase an Enhanced Voice Remote on our Products page here: https://www.roku.com/products/accessories/player if your TV is compatible.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
makaiguy
Level 20

Jump to solution

If you purchase a Roku remote with headphone jack, note that the built-in headphone amplifier drains batteries in a hurry, and it is activated whenever you have phones plugged into the jack.  Be sure to unplug them when not in use.

You can also use the Roku app on a mobile phone or tablet (must be connected to your home wifi network) to listen remotely, without draining your remote's batteries.

• Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi - JVC EM37T
  • TCL Roku TV 43S425/C107X, Ser X000001R60KV, wifi
0 Kudos