Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Stuck on the language screen remotes (I have tried multiple) will not fully sync

I moved and lost the remote. I have tried 3 remotes and can not get past the language select screen. 2 of the remotes will allow me to turn the tv on and off and change volume but that's it. Can't press ok/enter. When trying the apps each one requires the tv to be connected to the same wifi as the phone but I can not get to that next screen, rendering all apps invalid, even the official roku one. 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Tivoburkee
Level 16

Re: Stuck on the language screen remotes (I have tried multiple) will not fully sync

Please list the model of roku and the remote models as well. You might to re-pair the  remote to roku, but if this a 3500 stick, and the other remotes are not the original 3500 remote, then none are going to work, that's why I need to know the model numbers.

Edmund
0 Kudos