Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Odd_Liberty
Level 7

Streaming stick remote wont turn TV on

I have a roku stick and my Tv won’t turn on I unplugged everything and I changed the battery to but it just won’t turn on I tried to reset my stick but it still won’t turn on, can you please help me

0 Kudos
1 Reply
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Streaming stick remote wont turn TV on

@Odd_Liberty 

Thanks for the post.

Can you please clarify the issue you are experiencing? Are you currently unable to turn on the TV with your Roku Streaming Stick remote? Please be aware that if you reset your Roku device, you will need to repair your remote with your TV, but you will need to have your TV on in order to setup your Roku device.

Have you tried turning on your TV with your TV remote or with the power button on the remote?

Once your TV is back on, and your device has been setup again, we would recommend checking out the instructions to pair your remote to your TV again here: How do I set up my Roku® enhanced remote to control my TV?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos