Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fly
Reel Rookie

Streaming Stick+ with Celcus tv

Jump to solution

I am trying to setup my Roku remote to control my Celcus tv. The Celcus brand is fairly common in the UK with many tv models but it is not in the list of manufacturers in the menu on the Roku device.

I tried using Samsung as the tv brand and the on/off button worked on the Roku remote, but not the volume controls.

I can see on the Sky tv website that you can use codes "1191,1177,1695,0065" to control the Celcus tv with the Sky remote. Another site mentions "1163 1667 1585 0037 1037 2676 4340 3719 1149 3175" for the One4All remote.

Does anyone know which manufacturer name would work with Celcus - or is there way to try the 4 digit codes above with the Roku remote?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
fly
Reel Rookie

Re: Streaming Stick+ with Celcus tv

Jump to solution

I've found one that by works with my Celcus tv: "SUPRA"

Found that by randomly trying different manufacturers. It appears Celcus rebadge many different brands of TVs for sale, so that code may not work with different Celcus models, but hope it is useful for someone.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
fly
Reel Rookie

Re: Streaming Stick+ with Celcus tv

Jump to solution

I've found one that by works with my Celcus tv: "SUPRA"

Found that by randomly trying different manufacturers. It appears Celcus rebadge many different brands of TVs for sale, so that code may not work with different Celcus models, but hope it is useful for someone.