Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
elv2020

Re: My remote goes through batteries every week

Jump to solution

Well - I think I at least solved the PM issue. Looks like you have to be a member of the Roku community to send PMs and I was not yet. @RokuDanny-R I will send you a PM with the details. 

0 Kudos
Marc1949
Channel Surfer

Re: My remote goes through batteries every week

Jump to solution

I’m having the exact same problem with the stick plus I just bought from Amazon. Every two days the battery is dead. HELP

0 Kudos
Cessna

Roku Stick remote is draining my batteries in a week

Jump to solution

The remote to my brand-new Roku 3810 stick is draining my batteries in a week. Any thoughts or solutions on how to address this?

Thanks.

Gary

Roku Express 213079817361 model 3810X remote draining batteries in a few days.

Jump to solution

See subject.  No extras have been used.  

0 Kudos

Re: Roku Stick remote is draining my batteries in a week

Jump to solution

What do I do about my Roku stick drawing my batteries every other day?

Jump to solution

Having the same issue. I have 2 in my house and am replacing batteries a couple times a week. 

Stick8oy
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I'm having the same problem with my Roku Stick controller.  Sometimes it will drain the batteries in over one night, and sometimes it will be 3 or 4 days.

I decided to see if it was a slow gradual drain or a fast drain, so I started checking the batteries every day using my voltmeter.  And I found out that it is a fast drain, a few hours, intermittently.

I see this is a fairly common problem with the Rokus.  Please let me know how this can be fixed.

Jetkirk

Roku stick remote control battery issue - how to prevent

Jump to solution

Third time in two weeks replacing batteries in new Roku Stick remote control!  Remote does not have headphone input.  Not using private listening or voice search.  How do I stop the batteries from draining so fast?!  

0 Kudos
Shoreboy

Jump to solution

I am having the same battery issue with my remote, My remote has voice control. I have another voice remote from Roku and have no issue. Anyone have any ideas?

0 Kudos
landonh325

streamimg stick plus battery drain in remote every two day

Jump to solution

my streaming stick plus is only 4 months old or so and it drains the batteries every few days.

what can be done to resolve this battery eating remote. 

thanks

Landonh325

0 Kudos