Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rhiannon515
Level 7

Streaming Stick - need a remote.

Jump to solution

My streaming stick doesn't have a model # on it, just a serial #. We've been using an app because my dog chewed up the remote. Does anyone know what the direct replacement is for the remote? First one I purchased was not compatible. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Streaming Stick - need a remote.

Jump to solution

@Rhiannon515 

Thanks for the inquiry.

We no longer offer a replacement remote for the Roku Streaming Stick model 3500. However, we would be happy to see what we can do to help get you back up and running.

Please feel free to send me a PM with your Roku account email address and the serial number of your Roku device (printed on the side/back of the device) and I'll have our support team reach out directly to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Highlighted
Tivoburkee
Level 16

Re: Serial # 2LA52F140405

Jump to solution

Is it purple? is it black? Is kind long and has mini-usb, or does it have micro-usb port? Help us a little.

Edmund
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Rhiannon515
Level 7

Jump to solution

Its HDMI and purple.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tivoburkee
Level 16

Jump to solution

Sorry but there is no longer a remote available for 3500 stick. And will never be available again.

And all sticks have hdmi connector, I was referring to power port the ac adapter plugs into.

Edmund
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Rhiannon515 

Thanks for the inquiry.

We no longer offer a replacement remote for the Roku Streaming Stick model 3500. However, we would be happy to see what we can do to help get you back up and running.

Please feel free to send me a PM with your Roku account email address and the serial number of your Roku device (printed on the side/back of the device) and I'll have our support team reach out directly to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
bobo_86
Level 7

Jump to solution

I have a streaming stick. First remote stopped working. I bought a Roku voice remote (because it was the only one available at Walmart).  I'm having a heck of a time pairing the two. Please help.

Bradley

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tivoburkee
Level 16

Jump to solution

If its the 3500 stick it will not work, there isn't a remote available anymore. It its not the 3500, what is your mode number?

Edmund
0 Kudos