Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jg083
Level 7

Streaming Stick+ Remote

Does the new Streaming Stick+ remote come as pictured with Hulu, Netflix, Disney+, and Sling preset buttons? 

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4\
Tivoburkee
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Streaming Stick+ Remote

You can't rely on what's pictured, and they tell right that ch keys may vary. I see the tv voice remote, IR simple remote, and Roku Ultra remote show disney+, No where in the two places they have the $19.99 voice remote pictured with Disney+.  When I bought the Ultra Enhanced Voice remote rc463 it did come with the Disney+ key. It used to carry the rc411 model number, the only thing different with rc463 is the Disney+ key. 

Edmund
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Tivoburkee

I see you're referring to complete Roku Stick+ set that has the remote with the disney+ key. The complete sets don't turn over as fast as separately sold remotes do, especially with competition from walmart, best buy, target and amazon. They will just pull what's available, it could have been sitting on the shelf for a year or more. 

Edmund

0 Kudos
Jg083
Level 7

So it’s basically a hit or miss with the presets. 

0 Kudos
Tivoburkee

Yes, sorry. 

After checking the remotes on site because your thread, I see that TV voice remote has a newer model RC460, and is pictured with disney+. Since the price used to be $29.99 for TV Voice remote, but is now $19.99, I ordered one. I'll inform this thread once I get the remote what it has. 

I'm guessing the reason for the price reduction is its no longer the rc-al5 remote which would only work properly with Roku tv's, and now its the RC-AL7 which works with both Roku stand alone streamer and Roku tv's. If i'm right it would would work fine on a Stick+. 

Edmund

0 Kudos