Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Forteglitch
Level 7

Streaming Stick+ Remote Replacement UK

Hello, I very intelligently left the remote for a Roku Streaming Stick+ (model 3810X) in an airbnb last year.

I've looked everywhere for a replacement remote in the UK but can't find one. The stick is no longer connected to my home wifi so I can't use the app either.

Can anyone tell me where I can purchase a replacement remote in the UK?

Labels (1)
5 Replies
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Streaming Stick+ Remote Replacement UK

@Forteglitch 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
Cristobel
Level 7

I have the same problem. Can you help? 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@Cristobel 

Thanks for the post.

Please send me a PM with a summary of your issue along with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number on the Roku device. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Cristobel
Level 7

Hi Danny. [personal information removed] my roku serial is SN:E4388A494612

i have restored it to factory settings but didn’t realise i had lost the remote. Now when i plug it in it’s stuck at the pairing remote screen but I haven’t got a remote and the device isn’t connected to a wifi network making my roku app unusable. Please help if you can, thanks. Didn’t know how to PM you so i am writing this here as a reply. Thank you. 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@Cristobel 

Thanks for the information.

I have passed it along to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos