Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
april12345
Level 7

Streaming Stick 3500x Remote Control Broken

The batteries in my remote that goes to the streaming stick 3500x went bad and ruined the remote. I can’t find a compatible remote on the Roku site. I’ve been using the app but it’s cumbersome. Any time I go away from the app, it disconnects and I have to reconnect each time I want to use the Roku app. Anyone know which remote to order to replace the broken one?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
jeffrok
Level 12

Re: Streaming Stick 3500x Remote Control Broken

There is no replacement for it, unfortunately.. your best bet is to buy a new model of the stick.
Yeah, I got some Rokus.
https://youtu.be/d1CSEeqWl10
0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

@april12345

Thanks for the note. If you'd like to PM me with your Roku account email address and the serial number printed on your device, I'll have a member of our support team reach out to see what other options we can help provide. 

Thanks! 
Tanner
Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager
0 Kudos
BruinSky13
Level 7

Tanner, 

I'm having the same problem. My remote broke, used the app but my Roku reset and now I'm stuck on the "pairing remote" page. And the app won't work now. How can I PM you with my account info? Thank you!

0 Kudos
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@BruinSky13 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About. I'll have a member of our Support team follow up to further assist you.

For more information on how to send a private message, visit our Community post here: Welcome to the Community

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator