Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TiffanyRN
Level 7

Set up again? How to if lost remote?

We have a purple streaming stick we use in a bedroom. The remote was lost long ago and we use our phones etc. Suddenly it wants us to go through the setup again and “pair your remote”. I have 2 other Roku in the house neither remote has a pair button. I can choose this roku on my phone still but can’t connect since it’s in the setup process and isn’t connected to the internet anymore. Anyway to get around this issue or is it just trashed?

0 Kudos
15 REPLIES 15\
Tivoburkee
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Set up again? How to if lost remote?

Sorry but the only way is with a remote. And 3500 remote's are no longer available, ever.

Edmund
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@TiffanyRN 

Thanks for the inquiry.

As @Tivoburkee mentioned, we no longer offer a replacement remote for the Roku Streaming Stick model 3500. However, we would be happy to see what we can do to help get you back up and running.

Please feel free to send me a PM with your Roku account email address and the serial number of your Roku device (printed on the side/back of the device) and I'll have our support team reach out directly to assist you further. Meanwhile you can use the free Roku mobile app as a replacement remote control.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
joshA
Level 7

Re: lost remote?

Hi,

My Rocu, pirpul stick, was damage but I cannot find replacement, the other remove use my children rocu cannot work with my. Can you help? The Serial No: 2MD55V020864

Thanks.

0 Kudos
renojim

Sorry, but the purple stick is no longer supported and there is no longer any remote available for it.  You're better off just replacing it with a new Roku.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@joshA 

Thanks for the post.

We no longer offer a replacement remote for the Roku Streaming Stick model 3500. However, we would be happy to see what we can do to help get you back up and running.

Please feel free to send me a PM with your Roku account email address and the serial number of your Roku device (printed on the side/back of the device) and I'll have our support team reach out directly to assist you further. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
joshA
Level 7

Sorry, what is PM?

0 Kudos
Tivoburkee

Private Message, click on his name, view the profile, scroll down on the right side is a purple box to send a PM. 

Edmund

0 Kudos
AutumnRenae86
Level 7

I have the roku streaming stick 3500 and it doesn't have a remote. I bought it from electronic express. I have the app on my phone but I have no way to get the stick to connect to the wireless network...is there anyway around this? Serial number 2LD57C242676
0 Kudos
atc98092

@AutumnRenae86 wrote:
I have the roku streaming stick 3500 and it doesn't have a remote. I bought it from electronic express. I have the app on my phone but I have no way to get the stick to connect to the wireless network...is there anyway around this? Serial number 2LD57C242676

See the previous responses above. There is no way to configure a 3500 without a remote, and replacement remotes are no longer available. As old as that stick is, I strongly suggest you consider a replacement player. The 3500 will not work with many of the newest channels, and there's no way around it.

Dan

0 Kudos