Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Roku stick no remote

Hi. I have a roku stick, but lost the remote. I bought another roku remote (doesn’t have a pairing button) but realized that my roku stick isn’t connected to the internet. I can’t connect it to the internet without a remote.... please help. 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Roku stick no remote

@Hferg1995 

Thanks for the inquiry.

What model Roku Streaming Stick do you have? Once we have the model number, we can recommend the appropriate replacement remote.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

3600. Already got a new remote and reset my roku stick. But I can’t connect this remote to the stick or use the app to do so because the roku stick has not yet been connected to WiFi. (Gotta connect a remote first.) with the roku remote app, it gives an option to input the IP address for the roku stick, but I can’t find it. I’ve been on hold with customer care for a while now and tried to chat, but still nothing. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@Hferg1995 

Thanks for the note.

If you are having issues with repairing your new remote to your Roku Streaming Stick, we would recommend checking out the troubleshooting steps provided in our Support page here: How do I resolve problems with my Roku® enhanced "point-anywhere" remote?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos