Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tredsaw12
Level 7

Roku remote won't go left or up on multiple Roku devices.

Roku remote won't go left or up on any of my 5 Roku devices. This is the third Roku device that's not working properly. It's getting very annoying. This is a very specific problem with the remote and not a Roku player. I've tried EVERYTHING, including new batteries and resetting remote. It worked fine for a few months but now, the HOME, OK, BACK, RIGHT and DOWN buttons work fine, it's just the UP and RIGHT buttons that don't work. The buttons are sticking, they are very clean and you can feel the response is like when it was new. When you do a Search online, there are other people with the same problem. It's a malfunction and should be replaced by Roku. 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
DBDukes
Level 15

Re: Roku remote won't go left or up on multiple Roku devices.

Maybe it's just me, but I'm getting a little lost trying to understand certain aspects of what you're saying. You say your remote won't work (UP, LEFT) on five devices, but then say it's the third device this has happened to. Numbers don't match up. So, assume we are not familiar with your setup at all.

What devices do you have? Model number is always useful info.

Does each have its own remote? Or are you using a single remote and taking it from room to room?

Give that background and describe the issue again.

DBDukes
http://www.dbdukes.com/
Roku Ultra (4660)
Roku Streambar (9102)
Roku Streaming Stick+ (3810)
0 Kudos