Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Surf
Channel Surfer

Roku remote with Sankey TV

I have a Roku with a voice remote. I've connected it to the HDMI port of my Sankey brand TV. Everything works but I cannot control TV and Volume of Sankey TV because Sankey, a huge TV manufacturer for the Costa Rican market, is not a brand listed in the setup of the Roku remote. Please fix/help 

Tags (3)
5 REPLIES 5
Tivoburkee
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Roku remote with Sankey TV

Try Admiral or Dynex tv codes. 

Edmund
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Surf
Channel Surfer

Neither Admiral nor Dynex worked.

@Tivoburkee wrote:

Try Admiral or Dynex tv codes. 

makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

This Wendry universal remote (https://www.amazon.com/Wendry-Universal-Original-Challenger-Distance/dp/B07WTWK4MW) claims it is compatible with specific TV brands Sankey, Kalley, RCA, Challenger, TCL.

This may indicate that the RCA or TCL command set (or less common Kalley or Challenger) might work for Sankey.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
Surf
Channel Surfer

Just like every corporation doing business in America today, Roku has failed me. I hate all these **bleep**ing companies that don't wish to pay for customer service so they allow you and I to scramble for the information for them. **bleep** you Roku I won't use your little box of bull**bleep** anymore and I will never ever say anything good about you because you don't take care of your customers you **bleep**ing mutts! Wouldn't it be better if you had a remote code searching type of technology that has been around since the 90s? No? Well that is because you are all **bleep**ing dense. Don't ever buy another Roku product.

0 Kudos
Iztaru

Solve, use Universal 

0 Kudos