Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
manishkob

Roku remote question Roku Tv

Jump to solution

This just happened and wanted to see if it happened to anyone else and if its ok.

I took the sheets off my bed and tossed them into the wash machine. When I moved them to the dryer my small black roku remote fell to the floor. Its for my bedroom roku tv and the remote still seems to work so far. I removed the batteries and am letting it dry out. Just wondering if something like this has happened to anyone else and if it might go dead soon or if it still works its fine?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Re: Roku remote question Roku Tv

Jump to solution

Hi @manishkob

Thanks for posting here in the Community.

If by chance your Roku TV remote stopped working, we recommend reaching out to the TV manufacturer's support team to report the issue and get help. Remotes for Roku TVs are manufactured by the TV manufacturer themselves. 

For a list of Roku TV manufacturers contact information, visit our Community post here: Contacting Support for Your Roku TV

I hope this helps!

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Re: Roku remote question Roku Tv

Jump to solution

Hi @manishkob

Thanks for posting here in the Community.

If by chance your Roku TV remote stopped working, we recommend reaching out to the TV manufacturer's support team to report the issue and get help. Remotes for Roku TVs are manufactured by the TV manufacturer themselves. 

For a list of Roku TV manufacturers contact information, visit our Community post here: Contacting Support for Your Roku TV

I hope this helps!

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos