Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gold
Level 7

Roku remote problem

I own 4 rokus...never really had any problems..2 roku 3 and 2 roku ultra.I bought a second roku ultra in December around Christmas.I keep having issues with the remote..buttons sticking..sometimes remote stops responding like batteries are drained.I replace batteries remote starts responding again.Put same batteries in that came out and now it says batteries have plenty of life.I thought about replacing the remote only but when i look on roku site i see i need the enhanced remote and its 29$.This is kind of frustrating that i should have to pay 29$ for a replacement remote when the ultra is only a little over two months of use.My other ultra is like 2 years old with no such problems.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
DubTaylor
Level 10

Re: Roku remote problem

Yep - best way to describe it - Hinkey.

Works fine for a while then suddenly it's blowed up. Eventually it comes back to it's senses if you hammer on the buttons enough (or it reboots itself). Eats batteries too (never had earbuds plugged in - ever).
0 Kudos