My Roku 4200 was working fine until the other day. The Amazon app was being weird, so I uninstalled it, rebooted and re-installed it. It feels like ever since then, the remote is burning through batteries. I can control the Roku from the phone app, but the remote won't work, and the batteries get to hot to hold in your hand. I'm afraid to leave them in in case they start a fire. How can an app cause the remote to fail like that? If these are coincidental, how can a solid-state, battery-powered device fail in that way? There are no moving parts, no "wear-and-tear" on the electrical components.