Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ALily

Re: Roku remote draining batteries

Jump to solution

Hello Kariza,

Here is the serial number of the Roku device associated with the remote:

Serial number: YH00C4903869

Thank you

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@ALily

Thanks for providing us with your information.

I have passed them along to our Support team to assist you further. I'd recommend keeping an eye on your email since they will be reaching you out from there.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Doomtooth
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

My roku remote is doing the exact same thing. It drains the batteries in a couple days. I can’t contact support about it either so I came here to leave a comment

0 Kudos
rheainsc
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I am using the Roku remote that came with the Roku device NOT the Tv remote.  Also, I notice that there is now a section here devoted to the Roku Pro remotes!!  These remotes have a rechargeable battery and it comes with a USB attachment....seems that for some people the remote 

0 Kudos
Richardukor
Channel Surfer

Re: Roku Premiere+ 3921RW Remote RC128 batteries draining within 1 week

Jump to solution

Heard from Roku support today that they will be sending me a replacement remote as mine is faulty and under warranty. Yay for me!

Thanks to Danny and others at Roku Support.

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Doomtooth

Thanks for the post.

Please reply here with the serial number of the Roku device associated with the affected remote. It can be viewed by navigating to Settings > System About or at the back of the player itself. 

Once we have the information needed, we'll be able to forward it to our support team for further assistance. 

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
sunshinelori
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Hello Danny,

The support team did contact me last week (support request #4903824)

They told me they would send me out a replacement remote.

I have not heard back from them since and have sent a few messages with no response.

I would like to know if they received my information and if they have indeed shipped out a remote to me.

Please let me know how to get in touch with someone regarding this.

I appreciate the help you have given to me and the others on this site.

Lori (sunshinelori)

0 Kudos
sunshinelori
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Hi Mark,

Did the support team send you a confirmation email when they shipped the new remote to you?

I sent my information to them as they requested but have heard nothing back even after sending another message to them.

Lori (sunshinelori)

0 Kudos
sunshinelori
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Did the support team send you a confirmation email when they shipped the new remote to you?

I sent my information to them as they requested but have heard nothing back even after sending another message to them.

0 Kudos
Richardukor
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Hey Lori - I received email only yesterday stating that I will be getting a replacement remote and requesting my address & phone number which I have provided.

I have not received anything further (not expecting an acknowledgement, but figure a notification will be sent once the replacement is shipped).

My expectation is that that will not be for a couple of weeks at the earliest as there are a lot of people requesting replacement remotes.

Anyhow will let you know.

0 Kudos