Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Roku remote color

Jump to solution

I have a question. Does anyone else have the trouble of misplacing the remote and look for it before giving up and resorting to the app remote only to sit down and see the remote laying somewhere and realize the only reason you couldn't find it is because of its color black. I think,personally,the remote should be purple. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 16

Re: Roku remote color

Jump to solution

I lose because its small. You can buy on ebay and probably amazon  a rubber cover in all kinds of colors.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2060353.m570.l1313.TR6.TRC1.A0.H0.Xroku+remote+co...

Edmund

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Highlighted
Level 16

Jump to solution

I lose because its small. You can buy on ebay and probably amazon  a rubber cover in all kinds of colors.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2060353.m570.l1313.TR6.TRC1.A0.H0.Xroku+remote+co...

Edmund

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Wow. Well just goes to show what a Roku newbie I am, lol

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

The glow in the dark one will be the one I need

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Cstone7 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Just as a nice side fact, some Roku devices (such as the Roku Ultra 4670R) have a remote finder button. When you press the button, the remote will make a sound for you to locate it when it's lost. Mine currently plays the Game of Thrones theme song!

For more information about the Roku remote finder function, you can check out our Support page here: How do I find my Roku® remote using remote finder?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos