Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
R_Sandfort
Level 7

Roku model 4660rw.

On 09/08, I bought a new ultra at my Walmart store. Two days ago my power supply died. The store said to contact you and this is a stab in that direction. Please replace my dead power supply under warrantee as they said they couldn't. Thank you. Email me back and advise me what to do. R. Sandfort

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
twiceover
Level 11

Re: Roku model 4660rw.

You can contact Roku through the Website here:

https://support.roku.com/contactus/retu ... ct-details

This forum is mostly a community for users, though it is moderated by Roku employees.
0 Kudos
speechles
Level 9

Re: Roku model 4660rw.

"R_Sandfort" wrote:
On 09/08,  I bought a new ultra at my Walmart store. Two days ago my power supply died. The store said to contact you and this is a stab in that direction. Please replace my dead power supply under warrantee as they said they couldn't. Thank you. Email me back and advise me what to do. R. Sandfort

Which walmart store? When you say "bought a new" it was brand new in a box? If so, this comes with implied warranty of fitness for a duration specified differently in each state. The minimum I believe is 30 days.

So you just need to call up walmart corporate, give them the store number of that walmart that refused to return. They will work with you to admonish that store and do the right thing.

This isn't roku's responsibility when the supply chain retailers are given inventory levels that allows for this. They can send these back with their RTV process and all their costs and then some are remunerated.

Sometimes, clerks.. are people. People believe what they are told. Not what they are supposed to have read in the employee handouts and literature. So you got an uneducated employee. If you tell corporate they might mandate an educational training at that walmart store for all employees regarding handling electronic returns.

You give them the original box, all items came in that box, and trade that for an unopened box of the exact same product off their shelf. Provided you have a sales receipt. Assuming you do. Call walmart corporate and get your trade approved, this is your next move. Smiley Happy

https://corporate.walmart.com/contact-us
1 (800) 925 6278
0 Kudos