Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KW1957
Level 7

Roku interface with Logitech Harmony Hub

I have been using my Roku Ultra along with my 4k OLED TV and AV Receiver with no issues for several months now.  However, I have utilized individual remotes to control all units.  I just purchased a Logitech Harmony Companion unit ( includes Hub and Remote).  When I set up the watch Roku activity, I now end up with the Roku player wanting to (A) Pair a remote.  I hit exit and then I go to the settings screen with a "waiting for media" message.  I hit exit and then go to the Home screen.  Everything works fine afterwards.  Obviously, I would like to land on the Home screen right away and then Navigate to HULU/Netflix/ Prime Video.. etc..  I have added an additional command to go to Home on the Roku activity so that now I end up on the settings screen after the home screen flashes.  One thing I noticed is that the AV Receiver connects last after a delay.  Any ideas on how to correct the issue?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
RokuTannerD
Level 19

Re: Roku interface with Logitech Harmony Hub

@KW1957  Thanks for the note here. For help and configuration support for your Logitech Harmony, I'd recommend reaching out in the Logitech Harmony Community here: https://community.myharmony.com/en-us/

They may be able to offer more helpful insight for their products. 

Thanks,

Tanner

0 Kudos
KW1957
Level 7

Thank you for your reply.  Are you indicating that the Roku Ultra start up ending on the Settings page is as expected?  If so, is there a set up choice that I could select to have the start up sequence conclude at the Home screen?  Also, why would I first see the prompt to pair a remote?  Have you seen similar issues in this forum.

0 Kudos
Tivoburkee
Level 20

We have no idea what you included in your activity that might be causing this, it isn't roku matter, its Harmony remote matter and should be taken to the proper forum. The roku and its remote are working fine, its the harmony giving you trouble right?

Edmund
0 Kudos