Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Carlos27
Level 7

Roku enhanced voice remote

Jump to solution

I’m looking to buy a roku enhanced voice remote and it says it’s compatible to roku tv 8000x but my tv says 8116x. Will it still be compatible to my tv?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Tivoburkee
Level 20

Re: Roku enhanced voice remote

Jump to solution

Yes, the zeroes in the middle change do where its purchased, maybe the color or whatever, whats important is prefix and suffix of the model number. Of course its on backorder until October.  If you want it sooner, buy the Ultra its on sale for $79.99 for rest of the day, sale off the ultra without the remote to help recoop the purchase price. 

Edmund

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Tivoburkee
Level 20

Re: Roku enhanced voice remote

Jump to solution

Yes, the zeroes in the middle change do where its purchased, maybe the color or whatever, whats important is prefix and suffix of the model number. Of course its on backorder until October.  If you want it sooner, buy the Ultra its on sale for $79.99 for rest of the day, sale off the ultra without the remote to help recoop the purchase price. 

Edmund

View solution in original post

0 Kudos