Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rachel_2008
Level 7

Roku draining batteries bad!!!

I need to change my batteries weekly help!!

0 Kudos
6 Replies
DBDukes
Level 15

Re: Roku draining batteries bad!!!

What Roku? Include the model number.

DBDukes
http://www.dbdukes.com/
Roku Ultra (4660)
Roku Streambar (9102)
Roku Streaming Stick+ (3810)
0 Kudos
Rachel_2008
Level 7

Serial number 

X0040081VH68

0 Kudos
DBDukes
Level 15

Settings > System > About

Model number.

The serial number might be helpful to Roku staff, but to another user such as me, it means nothing. The model number always helps, though.

DBDukes
http://www.dbdukes.com/
Roku Ultra (4660)
Roku Streambar (9102)
Roku Streaming Stick+ (3810)
0 Kudos
Leesa1
Level 7

I am having same problem, I have the Roku Soundbar and its started to be  every week now that I need to change batteries. It use to be every month which still was bad. I purchased it 4 months ago.I do not do heavy watching or use headphones or any other things that would account for this. 

0 Kudos
Leesa1
Level 7

Troubleshooting has not worked, I've checked- powersource is into the wall, the remote software is most up to date. SN# 2C108D101397. To date I have not read any of the previous many posts regarding this issue and how to properly fix it.  This is a wide spread problem and I know other users who have similar problems with their sticks including me who had a previous stick with battery issues but not as severe as this current product and just upgraded to the Soundbar system.  Please advise, the batteries seem to be draining much faster after each change, it's now less than 1 week. 

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Hi @Leesa1,

We appreciate your post regarding the remote battery drain issue you are experiencing.

Please send me a private message with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,

Mary

0 Kudos