Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sandysan4
Level 7

Roku acting weird

I think there is something wrong with my remote. When I pick it up to make a selection, the choices of home, my feed, settings etc, keep scrolling.  Also when I was on Pandora it would not advance to the next song, itplayed the same song over and over.  Help!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Roku acting weird

Hi there, 

Thanks for the note. It sounds like your remote may have become damaged, or has a stuck button. I'd recommend trying to clean out the remote buttons with air to see if this helps resolve the issue. 

If that isn't clearing up the issue and your device is still under warranty, can can get you in touch with our support team to see what other options we can provide. If your device is no longer under warranty, you can either try using the free Roku mobile app to control your device, or purchase a new accessory remote from our Accessories store

Thanks,

Tanner

Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager
0 Kudos
Tivoburkee
Level 13

Re: Roku acting weird

First I'd try in unplugging the power from roku, if that doesn't fix, and if this is IR remote, look for other remotes in the room, under cushion or book. It sounds like IR interference.

0 Kudos