Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Roku Voice Remote Faulty?

Jump to solution

I just bought a new TCL Series 6 for a bedroom and also a Roku Voice remote for it. The Voice remote paired fine but every few days I have to remove the batteries and put back in for it to control the TV. I did try repairing again to the TV just in case but days later had to remove the batteries again.

Any ideas did I get a faulty remote?

Mike

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Roku Voice Remote

Jump to solution

@mike2874 

Thanks for the inquiry. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the order number of your Roku Voice remote. I'd be happy to pass the information along to our Support team who will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Level 19

Jump to solution

Sorry but sounds like faulty remote, is it batteries because there are many having problems with batteries only lasting a couple of days. Only remedy is to have remote replaced. 

Edmund
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@mike2874 

Thanks for the inquiry. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the order number of your Roku Voice remote. I'd be happy to pass the information along to our Support team who will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I actually bought it from Amazon about a week ago so probably nothing you can do correct?

i can always send it back if it’s for sure a faulty remote.

0 Kudos