Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jaavenor
Binge Watcher

Re: Roku Ultra suddenly turns on and Remote Finder starts beeping

Ask Roku for a replacement.  Actually Roku offered a replacement- so far no difficulty with the replacement.

0 Kudos
Fromsoca23
Reel Rookie

Okay, I will try that.  Thank you

0 Kudos
TL7
Channel Surfer

I did the unpairing/repairing and it didn't work. I had another roku remote that I successfully paired to it, but it would not power the TV on and off. Then I discovered my TV remote had paired itself to the roku! It seems I can control everything  on the roku. So I will try this before asking for a replacement. 

Really, this situation is ridiculous. 

0 Kudos
Jopigter

Hi 👋👋👋😊😊😊 I need some hand

0 Kudos
jrlinden
Reel Rookie

I also just purchased a Roku Ultra - I have two others (they are not in the same geographical area) and at random times when the TV is off the remote finder beeps for 60 seconds- happens during the day, middle of the night, very random. I never had this issue with the other two remotes. Is it possible to change the remote channel on this unit - the channel that the remote signals the Roku unit?

0 Kudos
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

No, it is not possible to manually assign the WiFi channel the remote uses. It follows the channel that is being used by the device for network access, or for a wired connection it self-chooses a channel. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos
PaulSpot
Reel Rookie

@RokuDanny-R  I can’t get any replies on my open support case about this. Can you help? I did a live chat with an agent and they said they’d be sending me instructions to return my roku for a replacement, then a support case was opened a couple weeks ago. But no replies to me since…

Support case 4425234

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@PaulSpot

Thanks for the post, I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
PaulSpot
Reel Rookie

Thanks @RokuDanny-R . I got a follow up that asked me if I've received any return instructions. I replied to that email, but haven't gotten a response. I'm not sure my responses are coming through, since I didn't get responses over the last 2 weeks to my support case? Maybe there's just something wrong with the replies?

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @PaulSpot.

Thanks for keeping in touch and following up on your RMA status.
Rest assured that I’ve escalated your RMA support follow-up. We sincerely appreciate your patience, please keep in mind that some warehouse and shipping processes have been impacted by covid delays. Keep an eye on your email, a member of our support team will be in contact
Thanks,
Mary

0 Kudos