Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku Ultra remote draining battery in 2 days

Jump to solution

@jopmpd 

Thanks for the post.

Please send me a PM (private message) with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
jopmpd
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Danny, did you get my email with my serial number and infor on my roku eating batteries . ? Replied to the email you sent to me.  John Perry

0 Kudos
jopmpd
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

i figured it out,, you have to go to the top right,, look for the mail envelope,,click onto that,, in body of mail open til it says personal mssg,, use that,, in to who,, put dans name,, ROKUDANNY-R ,, it will show his link and put that in,, then type into body of message and send at bottom. I figure you will have to get back here to check your inbox to check mssgs from him to you,, good luck,, john 

0 Kudos
swiatek

Jump to solution

batteries draining within 3-4 days. model 3810x SN #Yhoo8k372852

[personal information removed]

0 Kudos
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@swiatek wrote:

batteries draining within 3-4 days. model 3810x SN #Yhoo8k372852

{removed}

PLEASE, DO NOT post your personal email address in a public forum. Extremely dangerous, as scammers search for known addresses of active users. Edit your post (click the 3 vertical dots next to your post and select Edit Reply) and remove that information. Send it via Private Message to @RokuDanny-R 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@swiatek 

Thanks for the post.

For future reference, when providing personal information, please send that information in a private message (PM) as we highly recommend not posting personal information in a public place.

I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
faufiero
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I was happy when I posted my remote and batterys problem. They responded quickly. Im old and dont know much about all this, Told I was getting a newone. Been two weeks. Oh well

0 Kudos
neuronweb
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I am having the same problem....I change batteries weekly.....from what I see....it seems like there is a systemic problem......Customer service chat does not work and there is no way to email customer service.....I have been with ROKU since the beginning and thinking about buying a Roku TV.....but the customer service must have been eliminated/reduced.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@neuronweb

Thanks for the post.

Can you please provide more information about the issue you are experiencing?

Please send me a PM (private message) with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
neuronweb
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I put new batteries in the remote....and the Roku display shows that the batteries are drained with a red bar in a couple days then the red bar goes away and the remote does not work until I put in new batteries.

0 Kudos