Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remote Battery dies fast

Jump to solution
0 Kudos
boogernose
Roku Guru

Re: Roku Ultra remote draining battery in 2 days

Jump to solution

@Mikegt2  The only time you must use the remote is when you get into your settings.

PS; I dont think new remotes cost much really.

---A problem clearly stated is a problem half solved---.
Hawkzon
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I'm having to change my batteries to my Ulta remote once a week.

And I can't figure out how to contact you PM, so please , if you say to contact you instruct me how to do so.

0 Kudos
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@Hawkzon wrote:

I'm having to change my batteries to my Ulta remote once a week.

And I can't figure out how to contact you PM, so please , if you say to contact you instruct me how to do so.

Click on the user's name, then select View Profile. On the profile page is a button to send a private message. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Remote Battery dies fast

Jump to solution

@Saltamirano @Hawkzon 

Thanks for the posts.

Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

For more information about how to send a PM, visit our Community post here: Welcome to the Community

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Mark79

Jump to solution

Hi

I am also having the same issue on my remote for a ROKU 4k streaming stick.

Please let me know what to do.

Thanks

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Mark79 

Thanks for the inquiry.

As stated in my previous post, please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
glherman

Jump to solution

I have the same remote and having the same problem. I have never plugged any headphones into the remote and have never used private listening. Is there anything else that can be tried?

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@glherman 

Thanks for the post.

Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
agthorn
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I just bought my Ultra 3 weeks ago and when I am using the ear buds on the remote I am constantly seeing the Remote Control Battery Warning box in the upper right corner, telling me the batteries are about to die .. twice I have checked the batteries and they are fine.  How do I get this to quit doing this false display?  Do I need to return the device?   Help.   

0 Kudos