Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kornholio64
Level 7

Roku Ultra Remote RC-AL4

I have a Roku Ultra Box with that came a RC-AL4 remote gaming/voice control and I need to replace it. With which one do I do that? The only one who says gaming in the store, says is only for Roku 2 (Only model 4210), Roku 3. Help!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Tivoburkee
Level 20

Re: Roku Ultra Remote RC-AL4

The RC-AL4 remote has headphone jack, voice search. tv controls, and gaming buttons. There isn't an exact replacement for rc-al4, the Enhance Voice remote for $29.99 has the headphone jack, voice search, and tv controls, but it doesn't have the gaming buttons. But it does have two programmable voice search keys the rc-al4 didn't have. If you need the gaming buttons the Gaming remote will pair to the Ultra, it has headphone jack, voice search, and gaming keys. It doesn't have tv controls, so no tv IR on board, it may control the tv volume by hdmi-cec, but no power key. 

Edmund
DBDukes
Level 15

Re: Roku Ultra Remote RC-AL4

@kornholio64 wrote:

I have a Roku Ultra Box with that came a RC-AL4 remote gaming/voice control and I need to replace it. With which one do I do that? The only one who says gaming in the store, says is only for Roku 2 (Only model 4210), Roku 3. Help!

Which Roku Ultra model do you have? I think the original Ultra came with the same remote as the Roku 3.

Do you need the gaming remote features; that is, do you use the gaming remote capabilities today? If so, that one will work. If not, get one of the Voice Remotes. The more expensive one has headphones capability; the cheaper doesn't. Either will work.

If Roku is sold out, you can find the Voice Remotes at Walmart, Target, Best Buy, etc.

DBDukes
http://www.dbdukes.com/
Roku Ultra (4660)
Roku Streambar (9102)
Roku Streaming Stick+ (3810)