Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Roku Ultra Remote Operating Manual

I purchased a Roku Ultra and only thing I received with it is a quick start.  This does not explain all of the buttons on the remote.  Where is there a detailed operating manual for the remote?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Level 18

Re: Roku Ultra Remote Operating Manual

There is no such thing.

Edmund
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Re: Roku Ultra Remote Operating Manual

Weird, right, that there is no such thing?  OK, I get that Roku wants to present their box as sooo simple that nobody could need a manual.  But, for example, it isn't unusual that people have a  receiver (AVR), to integrate various components, like a game console, the cable box or Tivo, and a Roku.  You'd think the corporate policy of Roku Inc. must be that people with a system like that should not have a Roku, based on the info you got, and the automated setup they have.  But, no, that's not their policy, because the remote has more capabilities, just no manual to let you know what they are.  Weird.  Still, I just ordered a 3rd party remote for Roku from Amazon, because it will be more convenient for use with my system; I'm sure it will come with an actual manual.

0 Kudos