Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Roku Ultra (4660X2) Power Adapter Specs

This may sound weird but I am looking for specifications for the power adapter for a Roku Ultra (4660X2).  Specifically, the size of the DC power plug.  The most common is a 2.1 mm x 5.5 mm, and it certainly is not that size.  I'd like to make a short extension cable for it, but cannot find the desired specifications.

[post moved to appropriate board]

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Highlighted
Zayed44
Level 7

Re: Roku Ultra (4660X2) Power Adapter Specs

It’s a 3.5mm x 1.3mm dc adaptor

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry, but no, it's not.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tivoburkee
Level 16

You had two months to find out for yourself, if you did you should have posted for others behalf, if didn't get out a micrometer and measure it yourself.

Edmund
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for that delightful and insightful post.  It's nice to know that there are people out there willing to help others.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tivoburkee
Level 16

I help people on these forums all day, but also want to help people will want to help themselves, two months and still just waiting to someone else to serve you, that's pitiful.

Edmund
0 Kudos
Highlighted
kulousek
Level 7

Did you happen to find out any of the specs or know the polarity?  I ended up leaving my power supply at my daughter's place in California.  I figured I could leave it there for when I travel.  I have a ton of other power supplies that I have saved from other items.  I figured I may have one that will work if I have the correct specs instead of having her mail it to me or buying a replacement.  If any one has the specs, let me know.  Thanks!

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
kulousek
Level 7

Disregard.  The information is in very small print on the bottom of the Roku.  Thanks.

0 Kudos