Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ian10022
Level 7

Roku Ultra (2020) Stand/Mount

Hello

First off if you are reading this, I hope you and all your family and friends are healthy and safe in this crazy time we are living in. I recently upgraded from a Roku 4 to the new 2020 Roku Ultra. I was wondering if anyone knew of any stands or wall mounts that were available for it? I searched on amazon and did a general search in google, all the ones that I have seen so far are not for the new 2020 model. It may just be too new of a device and I may just have to wait, but I figured I would make a post here. I would prefer a stand over a wall mount, but I am open to look at both options. Thanks for taking the time to read this post. 

5 Replies
CasaFowler
Level 8

Re: Roku Ultra (2020) Stand/Mount

ian100022,

I too want to know what to use and I'm surprised this appears to be such a mystery. I hope someone has figured this out!!

CasaFowler 

CasaFowler
Level 8

Hi ian10022,

I reached out to TotalMount and this was there reply as to having a mount for the Roku Ultra 2020 model:

Hi Brian,

"Thank you for your message. Yes, we will be releasing a mount for the new Roku Ultra 2020. We will have the mount at our warehouse at the end of January and will send units to Amazon right away. We appreciate your interest."

Best regards,
Sandy

ian10022
Level 7

Thank you Very much. 

0 Kudos
Carol99
Level 7

Thank you!  I should have contacted TotalMount as you did!  Will check for the mount in late January.

I had just purchased the Roku Ultra, so called Roku support, & was told "Roku only does software."

0 Kudos
CasaFowler
Level 8

To Whom It may concern: 

Below is an update from 2.4.2021 from Total Mounts:

Hi Brian,

The shipment with our new mounts for the Roku Ultra 2020 was just delivered to our warehouse today.  It takes about two weeks before they're available for sale on Amazon (transit time to Amazon warehouses, waiting for Amazon to receive them into inventory, waiting for Amazon to make them available for sale, etc.).