Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Leog81
Level 7

Roku TV Remote Control RC-AL8

I need some help finding this remote and buying an original genuine Roku RC-AL8 and it’s costs I can’t find any info for this exact remote. The only remote I can find is the RC-AL7 & RC-AL9

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2\
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Roku TV Remote Control RC-AL8

What model TV are you using it with? The model number please, not just the name. For TV remotes, you often need to go to the manufacturer if the basic remotes that Roku sells aren't what you're looking for. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Tivoburkee
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Roku TV Remote Control RC-AL8

That model isn't sold separately, I know it is the remote included with Stick+ 3811 that is a Best Buy exclusive. If you want a headphone jack remote the RC-AL9 will do everything your remote does but adds two programmable keys marked 1 & 2 that will hold a voice search prompts. But it is on backorder to the end of the month at least. I ordered one Aug 3 with shipping date of Sept 1, which has been change to Sept 14, who knows if it will change again?

Edmund
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos