Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Roku Stream Stick+ remote doesn't stay paired

I bought two new Roku Streaming Stick+'s for Christmas.  I gave one to a family member and the other I open two days ago.  The remote continues to unpair with the Roku stick.  Honestly I have only been able to get the remote paired to the stick 4 times out of 20 to 30 attempts.  The times I do get it paired it only works for a few minutes.  I have gone through the troubleshooting steps here: https://support.roku.com/article/208755708%c2%a0  I have tried the stick on two different TV's that already had working Roku Streaming Stick+'s to make sure it wasn't some out side interference.  Please help!

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Roku Stream Stick+ remote doesn't stay paired

@Aubman04 

Thanks for the post.

If you are still unable to resolve the issue you are experiencing, please send me a PM (private message) with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number/device ID on the Roku device along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos