Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Roku Stick HD 4K right out the box not pairing with the remote.

I’m trying to use the Brand New, Factory sealed Roku streaming stick HD 4K but unfortunately the Roku seems to be defective. 
The setup process is frozen when you are in the Pair your remote. I tried a different remote for same model and and both remotes work perfect with another Roku stick. Remote is not the problem.  Every time I press the Reset button Roku do the same and never pair with any remote. Can be this problem related to the bluetooth or wireless connection in the Roku stick? ? I really appreciate  any help.

image.jpg

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Roku Stick HD 4K right out the box not pairing with the remote.

@Renzini 

Thanks for the note.

We would recommend trying to perform a factory reset on your device and trying to see if you can setup your device.

For more information about how to perform a factory reset, visit our Support page here: How do I factory reset my Roku® streaming device?

If you are still unable to resolve your issue, please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number on the Roku device. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos