Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Roku Reset no Remote

Jump to solution

I am sorry but that did not work for me, you see my Roku streaming stick remote is broken and I do not want to buy another one so how can I pair a Roku express remote ? I highly respect everybody at Roku but can you please help me 😀😅

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Roku Reset no Remote

Jump to solution

@lalalala123 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Please be aware that the Roku Express remote (which is IR) will not work with your Roku Streaming Stick, as it requires an enhanced remote to be paired to the device.

If you need a replacement more for your Roku Streaming Stick, you can purchase a Voice Remote from our Products page here: https://www.roku.com/products/accessories/player

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Lost remote

Jump to solution

I lost my remote so I've been using app as remote. Just changed wifi routers now my roku is not on network but I can not set up untill my app finds it. And it will not find it. All I see here I need to get into settings of roku but I cannot without a remote. What do I do?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 19

Re: Lost remote

Jump to solution

You need to purchase a new remote. What model of roku do you have? I hope it isn't a purple stick!

Edmund
0 Kudos